In the News
ARCS® Foundation is a nationally recognized nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization started and run entirely by women who boost American leadership and aid advancement in science and technology. To address the country's need for new scientists and engineers, we provide unrestricted funding to help the country's brightest graduate and undergraduate students create new knowledge and innovative technologies.
- We have awarded more than $87 million so scholars can complete degrees and pursue research in science.
- We sponsor talented, motivated American students at 54 of the top U.S. research universities.
- We have helped foster STEM research by grants to more than 8,900 of the most outstanding graduate and undergraduate students.
- Nine out of 10 ARCS Scholars after they graduate work in their sponsored fields - creating knowledge, developing technologies, launching start-up companies, inspiring youth.
- Our 17 chapters build industry partnerships to support research important to their own communities.
- ARCS Foundation members are volunteers, so 100% of award donations go to scholars to aid in the advancement of science, technology, and medicine.
Read About Our Scholars.