ARCS Foundation Portland currently has more than 100 members committed to making a difference in students’ lives and in the future of America. See our membership roster as of March 2016.
|Member Renewal Deadline June 10, 2016|
Instructions to renew your membership online:
- Log into the website by clicking "Member & Scholar Login" which is located at the top of this page.
- A screen will appear where you enter your Username and Password. In the Affilation box click "Portland."
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot your Password?" and you will receive an email to change your password.
Members may pay their membership dues by:
- Check: Send to ARCS Foundation Portland Chapter, PO Box 2063, Portland, OR 97208-2063
- Stock: Contact the VP Treasurer or
- Pay by credit card: Click the link Greater Giving
New members attend an orientation in February 2015 to learn about ARCS Foundation Portland Chapter.
ARCS membership is growing in Corvallis, Oregon. Five members from the Portland Chapter traveled to Corvallis to meet three women who were interested in joining ARCS. Two ARCS scholars from Oregon State University joined the group for lunch and conversation. The three women enthusiastically joined the chapter after learning about ARCS Foundation and hearing from the scholars. We now have six members in Corvallis.